The Standard Warranty starts from the day the customer receives the product. Thestandard warranty will be valid for one year from the date of purchase.
During the warranty period, if any accessory defect is inspected and confirmed by a BTL authorized service center, a free replacement of parts service shall be provided.
This Standard warranty is only valid in India, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by BTL or BTL authorized service centers.
BTL may conduct diagnostic tests on customers‘ products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning any unit for service, customer should back up
Prior to contacting a BTL service agent, please ensure the following information is at hand:
- Model, serial number if available.
- Customer’s full address and contact information.
- Purchase order number, a copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- If the product serial number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence) and damage caused by acts of god such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
- If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, buttons and other attachments.
- General maintenance, password reset assistance, cleaning, application update/installation, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair/replacement;
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose in which the product was designed.
- Warranty covers all manufacturing defects on zippers, runners, buckles & stitching issues caused by workmanship errors.
BTL will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at the company’sdiscretion according to the standards listed below. Repair of & Out of Warranty& products shall be separately quoted by the BTL service center and respective service shall be provided upon service fee payment.
- Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer induced damage, such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse,
alternation, failure to comply with product manual, and so on.
- Invalid warranty
- Expired warranty
- BTL LED TV Warranty Terms & Condition:
- Warranty is limited to the first purchaser of this product and it is not transferrable. Purchase invoice with corresponding model and serial number of the unit must be presented to claim warranty.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Authorized Service Centre.
- Free Installation or demo of the product, can be availed only once & within 15 days from the date of delivery.
- The warranty does not cover accessories external to the system.
- The company& obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of parts only.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any parts of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty from date of purchase. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty
- In case of any damage during transit by Customer, the product shall be repaired by the concerned service center on chargeable basis and warranty for unexpired period to continue from date of purchase.
- BAJAJ APPLIANCES LIMITED (“Company”) or its Authorized Service Centre reserves the right to retain any parts or components replaced at its discretion, in the event of a defect being noticed in the equipment during warranty period.
- Replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of the Company, alone. In case the replacement of the entire unit is being made, (subject to the sole discretion of the Company), the same model shall be replaced and in the event, such model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with the model equivalent as deemed by the Company.
- The TV/product box must be opened and installed by a BTL authorized personnel/technician else the warranty or any other claim will be void.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, theCompany & prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the Customer to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- This warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period as specified herein.
- No Dealer/Distributor/Retailer has authority to vary the terms of above warranty.
- Only courts in DELHI shall have the jurisdiction for settling any claims, disputes arising under the warranty.
- Warranty is applicable only for products purchased in India. Applicable service charges may be different for products purchased outside India ( Other than India)
- Any issues related to the product customer should report to Call Center (1800 110 811)
- BTL LED TV – Terms & Conditions
- Warranty does not cover damages caused due to improper installation, repair, unauthorized modification, physical damage and water log damages or connection of the product to equipment not approved by the Company.
- This Warranty will be void on removal, tampering or alteration of any identification labels on the product or any of its components including serial number.
- If the product is not used as per its usage specifications warranty will be void.
- Company will not be liable for consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the product. The maximum claim if entertained by the Company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, natural disaster and acts of God or while in transit to service Centre or purchaser & residence will not be covered by the Warranty.
- For more details, please call BTL hotline: 1800 110 811